Newbie in CA

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

L

laurameer

Hi everyone,
Just want to introduce myself. I'm a mom of 2, son age 11 in KungFu, and daughter 5 in a pre-team program going 2 hrs/wk. Our gym starts competing at level 4. My daughter started in Sept. and was aked to join pre-team in Jan. She loves it!! The gym owner seems very excited about her potential to move through quickly but I don't see her much at the times that we are there. I'm glad to find this site, our gym is fairly small and I want to learn the "ropes".

BTW: anyone else from So. CA?? seems like lots of you are from back east. (nothing against that, just curious)

Glad to meet you all! - Laura

Welcome Laura!! My husband and I live in So. California. Right now we are at a gym in Oceanside. We will be moving to Wisconsin this summer which will be hard because I have been at this gym for 10 years and put a lot of time and energy into running it, as well watched many of our students grow up, and become great gymnasts and coaches.

Oceanside, CA. Where is your gym and what is the name of it? Finally some more Southern Cali.

Oside!!!

Hey!! i go to a gym in Oceanside, California. I go to Gyminny Kids and I love it there! :D Some of the coaches are CRAZY but in a good way...JBS, you are a loony bird but funny and a good coach! LOL!

Yeah! I'm not alone here in CA. I'm in Murrieta/Temecula valley. My DD goes to Tumble Jungle, which is changing names to D C Gymnastics and Tumbling. We're from San Diego area prior to moving here in 2000 so I know right where you are in Oceanside. In fact, we go to the beach there every Fri in the summer.

Welcome, Laura!

I'm not in California, but Washington State, so at least I'm in your time zone. :)

Kathleen

Yeah! I'm not alone here in CA. I'm in Murrieta/Temecula valley. My DD goes to Tumble Jungle, which is changing names to D C Gymnastics and Tumbling. We're from San Diego area prior to moving here in 2000 so I know right where you are in Oceanside. In fact, we go to the beach there every Fri in the summer.

D C Gymnastics and Tumbling...I like that. Tell Dan and Carrie that Justin from Gyminny Kids says "hello". I worked with Dan for a short time.

Small world. I'll tell him hello if I have the chance. I don't really know Dan since he works with the boys at the times I'm there now. Soon my DD may move into one of his classes though.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back