Parents Brag alert: my montage

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Wow, what amazing progress in such a short time!

She reminds me of teammate of Beetle's at that age... not afraid of ANYTHING and sheer energy!

Thank you for sharing!

Cute montage! She is a cutie and has come so far in so little time! Glad she found something she loves and is also good at! :D

She's a cutie!
Great video too. The editing captures my attention and makes me want to watch more.

So...when will there be more? (nudge nudge..hint hint).

One day I'm gonna have to learn how to do that stuff. We only have a hundred or so 8mm tapes and a few dozen of (whatever this new format is) to edit. A mear evenings work I say. :)

I think my most advanced camara/video effect is: Zoooooom in..... and then... Zoooooom out. beyond that, my camara skills pretty lacking.

Thanks for sharing.

She's a cutie!
Great video too. The editing captures my attention and makes me want to watch more.

So...when will there be more? (nudge nudge..hint hint).

One day I'm gonna have to learn how to do that stuff. We only have a hundred or so 8mm tapes and a few dozen of (whatever this new format is) to edit. A mear evenings work I say. :)

I think my most advanced camara/video effect is: Zoooooom in..... and then... Zoooooom out. beyond that, my camara skills pretty lacking.

Thanks for sharing.

Aw, thanks. That just totally made my day. I bought Corel Ulead editing software and I'm really liking it. Of course, now after getting a great deal on software, I'm looking really hard at a new computer so I can use it fully.:p As is probably obvious in the video, all my computer can handle is the simple video from my still camera. I really want to be able to use my camcorder. That's my excuse anyway.... really, I just want a new computer.

It's funny, with regards to DD, I don't know where she came from. I'm about the world's least co-ordinated person; I could never even do a cartwheel. I've been putting her in piano and crafty type things and she's just never been excited or willing to work at anything.... until now. I guess we just had to find "her thing"

Great montage!!! Makes me wish I was more tech savvy!But I'm lucky I even learned how to post to these boards,LOL!!!! DD is soooo cute & looks like she's having a blast. Tell ther to keep up the good work! You too mom....keep those montages coming!!!:)

I guess we just had to find "her thing"

Which is a good thing!! Just look at all the time and expenses you'll save from trying all the other activities. Probably enough to buy that new super-duper video editing PC you're dreaming of.

Besides her Gymnastics, Nastia is still big into her crafty stuff. Paints, clay, and anything that involves cutting something up with sissors.:rolleyes: (getting her to clean up the scraps is still a challenge)

Not to "bust" on other parents, but some of Nastia's friends don't do diddly. And I really feel sorry for them. She doesn't even like playing at thier homes because all they do is watch tv or the occasional video game. They are nice kids and all, but completely out of shape and LAZY. I mean, most can't even get across the monkey bars without falling on the 2rd rung. When talking with some of the parents, they don't even encourage exersize or try to find that special talent. Our neighbors daughter is 10 -- and doesn't know how to ride a bike. Never tried. She has always had 4-wheelers (the gas powered / off road type). Yea, I'm venting...
Sorry. Just drives me bonkers thinking about it.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back