Off to Nationals

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

kitkat

Proud Parent
Oh what a roller coaster this year has been. Missing out on Junior HP by .20 really was hard on her. But I am very proud of my girl for all her hard work this year. This weekend was Ontario's Provincials. Alex placed 3rd AA in day one and 3rd on bars on day two. She qualified for the events competition based on her bars scores during the season. So we are off to Montreal in June for Nationals - L10. She also made Team Ontario where she competes as a team of 5 against the other provinces on day one for team and AA. That really just means I get to spend another $500 on two leos and a track suit to wear for one day...LOL. Just kidding - its all fun. Her bars were not her best, actually worst score all season (yesterday) ... her coach has her competing a bar routine on steroids. All part of his grand plan for next year.... so he says ;) Oh yah - I was standing in line ordering her leos and a mom says - "are you Alex's mom" Im like yes - she says I know you on Chalkbucket...but she said she doesn't post too much. Hey Chalkbucket is famous. We all new that already - Thanks for watching

This is her all four event video

Bars only - day two

Thank you very much
Looking fantastic- thanks for sharing :):)

Thank you so much
Congratulations! Very exciting :) Good luck to her!

Thanks NY Dad
Wow! Congrats. Good luck on her upcoming meets. Thanks for sharing.

Yah - I am so excited for her. Thanks Txgymfan
Yay Alex! Thanks for sharing!

Thank you so much
Amazingly beautiful!!! She makes it look effortless! Great job Alex!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back