Nicole harris is back!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

asu-08-titles-default.gif

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]We're sorry, the page you requested does not exist. [/FONT]

hmmm.
Broken link?

urg that's annoying, thank you though!
okay edit:
if you look at the roster nicole harris is back, for some reason the article didn't post, but there is an article on the site reporting she is back :]
i think you can get to the article if you are on the main gymnastics page for ASU, and on the slideshow thing it's number 2.

urg that's annoying, thank you though!
okay edit:
if you look at the roster nicole harris is back, for some reason the article didn't post, but there is an article on the site reporting she is back :]
i think you can get to the article if you are on the main gymnastics page for ASU, and on the slideshow thing it's number 2.
Alrighty, Then. I'll check.

*checking now*

Aaaand:

She's back. *Happy dance*
I hope she finishes up her gymnastics career on a good, no, GREAT note. Go Nicole!

"Nicole is an outstanding athlete and we are happy to have her back on the team," said 29th year head coach John Spini.
I'd be happy to have her back, too!

Last edited:
YEAH! ME TOO! i was sooo excited to see that she was back. I loved her artistry and style, especially on beam. Go watch her beam routine from 2003 pacific rim. Awesome front walkover turn thingy, idk. She was always my favorite on on the Parketts documentary. a bit emotional, but only because of her dedicaton.

YEAH! ME TOO! i was sooo excited to see that she was back. I loved her artistry and style, especially on beam. Go watch her beam routine from 2003 pacific rim. Awesome front walkover turn thingy, idk. She was always my favorite on on the Parketts documentary. a bit emotional, but only because of her dedicaton.

Yes I agree with everything! She was my favorite, I have lots of heroes, but she's definetley on the top. I think it's because I'm like her, not thatt emotional but to some extent. When I'm at gym if I can't do something the way I like, I get really frustrated with myself. I think some people can understand that, but others can't, I was at a recreational gymnastics center the other day, and I had to do backhandsprings on the high beam, and I just got off after I couldn't, and I was crying not because I was scared, but I was just so frustrated with myself. And everyone else there didn't understand why I was crying. Haha it was kind of embarrasing because no one understood haha.

College is when Gymnasts start to retire and move away from the sport so it's always good to hear about gymnasts continuing, or in this case returning to try again at it. :)

Yes I agree with everything! She was my favorite, I have lots of heroes, but she's definetley on the top. I think it's because I'm like her, not thatt emotional but to some extent. When I'm at gym if I can't do something the way I like, I get really frustrated with myself. I think some people can understand that, but others can't, I was at a recreational gymnastics center the other day, and I had to do backhandsprings on the high beam, and I just got off after I couldn't, and I was crying not because I was scared, but I was just so frustrated with myself. And everyone else there didn't understand why I was crying. Haha it was kind of embarrasing because no one understood haha.

I UNDERSTAND!
Like, i would do 6 or 7 BHS on high beam, then i wouldn't be able to do any more, and i would get so mad bc my coaches would keep telling me, "Britt, you gotta go." "Britt - 3,2,1 GO!" "Britt, either go or get off the beam and run."

So off I went, running laps around the gymm crying, for not doing what i knew I could do.
Hahah. But really...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back