First E on bars :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

kitkat

Proud Parent
Happy Fall from Canada . :) We have been having record high temperatures in Toronto. Tomorrow I think we have a heat alert. Getting these beautiful temperatures in September that we should have gotten in August.

Alex got her first E skill on bars today.
And getting close to two Es on beam. (I think they are Es)
I starting to think she is going to have souped up L10 routines again .
New floor routine this year and I absolutely love it. Its a bit out of her normal zone. Love the music and love the artistic dance. Fingers crossed her tumbling can come together.

Still doing in pit

She is now doing this with no support mats, but coaches spot. So getting close. I have to say this is one of my favourite beam skills so far.

Hope everyone enjoys the first day of fall tomorrow :)

Happy Fall from Canada . :) We have been having record high temperatures in Toronto. Tomorrow I think we have a heat alert. Getting these beautiful temperatures in September that we should have gotten in August.

Alex got her first E skill on bars today.
And getting close to two Es on beam. (I think they are Es)
I starting to think she is going to have souped up L10 routines again .
New floor routine this year and I absolutely love it. Its a bit out of her normal zone. Love the music and love the artistic dance. Fingers crossed her tumbling can come together.

Still doing in pit

She is now doing this with no support mats, but coaches spot. So getting close. I have to say this is one of my favourite beam skills so far.

Hope everyone enjoys the first day of fall tomorrow :)

Love that mount! So gorgeous.

Please send some of your good weather to western Canada.... It has been freezing over here!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back