2017 Voluntary levels results

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

IMG_1660.PNG

Bury Gymnastics Club has photos of the score sheets on their Facebook page for East Region, I don't know how to link it in here.

Bury Gymnastics Club has photos of the score sheets on their Facebook page for East Region, I don't know how to link it in here.

The East haven't done there voluntary regional finals yet, it's not for a couple of weeks

London’s are out on the heathrow website.

2 at level 4? And one of those didn’t do compulsory 4. So they can’t even field a full team for finals.

Bit bad considering the population density and talent pool, and the number of “elite” clubs.

Numbers generally for both in and out of age are very low.

2 at level 4? And one of those didn’t do compulsory 4. So they can’t even field a full team for finals.

Bit bad considering the population density and talent pool, and the number of “elite” clubs.

Also Shamiso Ndoro did not compete, she was the national compulsory 4 champion.

does anyone know what happens if you get top 4 in region so will be part of the team for national, but you didn't get the score to pass the level, for example I believe the pass mark for level 4 is 46, but girls who came 3rd and 4th didn't score above that. Do they still get to go to nationals?

does anyone know what happens if you get top 4 in region so will be part of the team for national, but you didn't get the score to pass the level, for example I believe the pass mark for level 4 is 46, but girls who came 3rd and 4th didn't score above that. Do they still get to go to nationals?

There is no pass score from BG for voluntary levels although some regions instigate their own move up score/ pass score to encourage sandbaggers to move up.

They are fine to go to nationals.

I believe Shamiso has quit gymnastics and a few Level 4's are injured. Such a shame as they were very strong at Compulsory 4 National Finals.

Such a shame to have quit so young. I hate to see the girls who have placed so high, national champions and squad members quit so soon. Perhaps the pressure on them due to their success so young is hard to cope with.

It always looks to me like the vast majority of London clubs stay out of the elite system but in fact there are many more gymnasts who could succeed.

There is no pass score from BG for voluntary levels although some regions instigate their own move up score/ pass score to encourage sandbaggers to move up.

They are fine to go to nationals.

I realise now you are probably asking about the qualification score that BG requires from regionals to attend nationals at vol level 4 and 3 as an individual. This does not apply to the team so they are fine to go.

Such a shame to have quit so young. I hate to see the girls who have placed so high, national champions and squad members quit so soon. Perhaps the pressure on them due to their success so young is hard to cope with.

Shamiso is a very talent tennis player too, I have heard she's focusing on that now

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back