Looking for a Leo!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hey guys! The owner of our gym was suppose to set aside a pink olympic replica leo when she got them in in August. Needless to say, one of the other coaches went into her office and grabbed the leo and sold it. That was the last one.

She ordered more from GK and never recieved anymore. She called several gyms in the area and those who did get them, have sold both the pink and red.

If ANYONE has one of these leos in a CM, please contact me. Even if it is after Christmas. My daughter really wants this leo!!

Thanks and Merry Christmas,
Amy Bell

Did you telephone the GK outlet in in Reading PA? I got mine from there, great price and they will do the whole transaction over the phone.

Hey guys! The owner of our gym was suppose to set aside a pink olympic replica leo when she got them in in August. Needless to say, one of the other coaches went into her office and grabbed the leo and sold it. That was the last one.

She ordered more from GK and never recieved anymore. She called several gyms in the area and those who did get them, have sold both the pink and red.

If ANYONE has one of these leos in a CM, please contact me. Even if it is after Christmas. My daughter really wants this leo!!

Thanks and Merry Christmas,
Amy Bell

You can buy it directly from GK - but their plant is not shipping again until the week of 1/5.

http://www.gk-elitesportswear.com/CGI-BIN/LANSAWEB?WEBEVENT+R0F9A519938B737BB4670E51+DEV+ENG

awww, they had a bunch and my friend picked a child M up for her dd this last weekend at a meet we attended... if for some reason the girl does not like it when she tries it on (she can be picky) I will let you know. In the meantime, keep us updated if you find one....

Down East/GK Outlet Home Page

Try their web page. This is not the GK website, it is the outlet website.

I took Bogs advice on using the outlet and they couldn't have been nicer. I got my gymmie the purple replica leo. They didn't have them in when I called(early Dec), but got a new shipment in around Dec. 12 and shipped mine out right away. Saved $20 easily by using them. Hope they have the pink ones.

Some other manufacturers seem to be making "knock offs" of the gk leo. I guess it depends if your dd would notice the leo doesn't look exactly like the one in the gk ad.

The outlet had it!! YEA!!! My daughter is going to be so thrilled! And the man who helped me was so nice. I thanked him profusely (he probably thought I was some crazy gym mom). Thanks boggwoppit! I ordered a few other things while I was on the line with him. They aren't going to make it here on time but at least she is getting them!! I think I am going to start using them more often now!!

I have to say I have had wonderful phone shopping experiences with them. It is hard to get GK leos in Canada, and to have such nice people to deal with has been a treat. They ship very quickly and their prices are just wonderful. I cannot recommend them highly enough.

I am glad you got the leo, I got the purple one for my DD and she just loves it, as do all the other gymmies in the club!!!

Oh awesome! Glad to hear it all worked out! :D I will have to try and purchase via the outlet one of these days... I actually prefer not dealing with GK LOL. They seem pretty unorganized with their online services.

Oh awesome! Glad to hear it all worked out! :D I will have to try and purchase via the outlet one of these days... I actually prefer not dealing with GK LOL. They seem pretty unorganized with their online services.

Don't get me started about them! We ordered 17 new leos for the optional team in early Oct. Where are they? Good question. I see that they stop shipping for the holidays. Our L7s have a meet on Jan 9/10 and last contact with GK was not encouraging---they don't know if they'll have the leos here or even done. The girls don't know yet---no need to stress them anymore than needed.

Don't get me started about them! We ordered 17 new leos for the optional team in early Oct. Where are they? Good question. I see that they stop shipping for the holidays. Our L7s have a meet on Jan 9/10 and last contact with GK was not encouraging---they don't know if they'll have the leos here or even done. The girls don't know yet---no need to stress them anymore than needed.

not good news - this makes me want to avoid GK altogether actually... I just can not advocate a company that claims they are the best and then disregards their customers this way... We had such a great experience with Dreamlight & even motionwear. Customer service and prices are great... I know that others have had some issues with Dreamlight - but with GK it seems to be 9 out of 10 times. Just crazy! well, heres to hoping that GK comes through, and gets the job done in time for the sake of the gymnasts. Good luck :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back