Good Idea I'd like to know what us level i am :D

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

i think i have a rough idea from youtube that im about 8 or 9 but not sure

Vault - Pike Tsuki or tuck yurchenco
Bars - Shoot over bottom bar to handstand, giants , 1 1/2 twisting flyaway, clear hip circle, mo shoot
Beam - Yurchenco mount, standing back tuck, free cartwheel (think u guys call it an ariel), change leg linked to half turning split jump,double spin, round off 1 1/2 twisting dismount.
Floor - Double twist backwards, full twist forwards, double back onto mats in the pit but cant fit it in a floor diagonal, change leg linked to full turning split leap, double spin, i can arabian but dont use it very often

i know my bars lets me down so much but it gets incredibly hard when u get to 18 years old
Thanks
Aj x

Looks about L9 although you could compete most of that in L8. On beam you would need an acro series with two flight elements, but if you can do an aerial through to a jump, you could do aerial through a RO or something, or two standing tucks connected. Those are both iffy connections and you usually see BHS BHS or BHS+salto as a preference.

I wish i could do that stuff :D

What gym club do you go to? I may have met you at a competition or may do in the future - though saying that you're probably at higher level competitions than me!

I wish i could do that stuff :D

What gym club do you go to? I may have met you at a competition or may do in the future - though saying that you're probably at higher level competitions than me!

i train in Tamworth near birmingham and compete for Tamworth, Staffordshire and the West Midlands.
where are u from ?

Most of the girls that I know with a similar skill set that are training and competing in L9.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back