Any recent updates on Mattie, Ivan or Jana

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

gotgym

Coach/Proud Parent
Coach
Proud Parent
Has anyone heard anything about Mattie Larsen, Ivana Hong,or Jana Bieger.. I have not read anything about them in awhile. Are they still training and continuing in the sport?

My dd goes to her gym. When she & her Mom came back from Olympic Trials, they were set on continuing to train and get her ready for the next Worlds. She is healthy as far as I know, I saw her training at the gym about 2 weeks ago, doing some awesome floor work. She is at the gym almost every day, b/c she helps her parents run it, but we don't often get to see her train, as she' s usually done by the time the team girls get there in the afternoon. She looked healthy yesterday, that is the most recent time I've seen her, & she & her Mom were smiling & looking happy...hope that helps!

My dd goes to her gym. When she & her Mom came back from Olympic Trials, they were set on continuing to train and get her ready for the next Worlds. She is healthy as far as I know, I saw her training at the gym about 2 weeks ago, doing some awesome floor work. She is at the gym almost every day, b/c she helps her parents run it, but we don't often get to see her train, as she' s usually done by the time the team girls get there in the afternoon. She looked healthy yesterday, that is the most recent time I've seen her, & she & her Mom were smiling & looking happy...hope that helps!

These are awesome news to read - thanks so much for letting us know!! :)

And that`s great your dd actually goes to her gym! :) I am in touch with them myself actually, but of course time does not allow to share news too often so I was delighted to read your post! :)

These are awesome news to read - thanks so much for letting us know!! :)

And that`s great your dd actually goes to her gym! :) I am in touch with them myself actually, but of course time does not allow to share news too often so I was delighted to read your post! :)

We are happy we could help! We think Jana is a pretty neat young lady, and we ourselves are glad to see her doing well. :)

Yes I totally agree with you! :) They are all great people and really nice!! We met when Jana competed in Cottbus a couple years ago and keep in touch since.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back