DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

JBS

ChalkBucket Founder
Staff member
Gold Membership
Coach
Proud Parent
ChalkBucket is changing to a new theme due to many issues with the old theme. This theme will tweaked over the next few weeks to become the new ChalkBucket. If you see any issues... please let me know.

Things to fix...
  • recent posts button
  • user group banner colors
  • little green light (how to shut it off)
  • search not returning relevant results
  • social groups link not in mobile menu or forum tree
  • email not working
  • jump to top and bottom buttons removed (added jump to top button back... but it will disappear after a few seconds)
  • Forum 221 links & advertising to guests
  • Font size increased
  • Footer added to site
  • Updated logo to better represent the site (see the following... https://chalkbucket.com/forums/threads/new-logo.34154/)
  • Social group links & advertising to guests
  • Researching post ratings (extended "like" system)
  • Darken the theme colors... or add a second (darker) theme

Last edited:
I unclicked the boxes for showing online status but I still see the dot. Maybe it is just me seeing it, no one else?

Well I am still only getting the old version. Do I have a dot? Because my boxes are unchecked.

Not sure why I cannot see the new version.

I’m looking at the new theme (on my phone) for the first time. I think the navigation is better and it looks great. I don’t see any problems but I have a few suggestions as long as you asked.

On the new or recent links (maybe you could color code the name of the forum so at quick glance someone could identify which forum the thread is from?

For members maybe there could be a way to have new posts from the social groups show up on the new post/ recent posts buttons? I feel like that would drive more traffic to the social groups.

At the bottom there’s a button for quick navigation menu. This is very minor but I think less space is needed for the general links. More space for the forums. Also the layout of the forums there is not very user friendly. Maybe just list the main forums. Not sure all the archived forums need to be listed there. Also the social groups aren’t listed and there’s no link to get to them from the quick links.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back