Leotards: the good, the bad, and the ugly

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I audibly snorted. :eek:

Those Milano ones on the link are all very old and not available any more over here. The men's ones have improved.
The ladies on the other hand are going completely downhill. As commented above there are so many that are made to look as if they are see through with plunging necklines etc. I won't buy Milano for my daughter any more because of it. But then it seems to be a bit of a trend in the UK at the moment. Lots of gym parents think I am fuddy duddy because 'they are lined'. Yes. Lined with nude mesh to give the impression of being see through.
But I'll get off my soapbox for now as I could rant for England!

Those Milano ones on the link are all very old and not available any more over here. The men's ones have improved.
The ladies on the other hand are going completely downhill. As commented above there are so many that are made to look as if they are see through with plunging necklines etc. I won't buy Milano for my daughter any more because of it. But then it seems to be a bit of a trend in the UK at the moment. Lots of gym parents think I am fuddy duddy because 'they are lined'. Yes. Lined with nude mesh to give the impression of being see through.

Sorry - replied to the wrong post. It's the first time I've commented on the new forum style. I meant the British team ones with the side mesh was when I stopped buying Milano. Although my DD does still have one of their velour leotards that is very comfy and good for bad gym days when she feels like she needs a hug. So I should give them that.

Those men’s leotards are currently on the Milano website

I’ll be honest and say I’m a fan of the mesh. But- my DD is older, and I really miss her time in rhythmic, so.. The cut outs are a whole other story. Just a no for me.

I’ll be honest and say I’m a fan of the mesh. But- my DD is older, and I really miss her time in rhythmic, so.. The cut outs are a whole other story. Just a no for me.
I guess that’s the thing, everyone has different tastes and personal preferences.
I guess who ever designs the leotards we don’t like they must of liked or thought looked good.

Pink have done some ‘interesting’ cuts on leotards
I see a lot this style for sale second hand ‘worn once’.
new-age-blush-leotard

https://www.pinkleisurewear.co.uk/product/new-age-blush-leotard/

Even worse, the boys at my DD old gym almost all wore the Milano digitex range :eek: she left around 3 years ago so they might still be!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back