Newish to CB

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

meremia

Proud Parent
Hi all-

I've been lurking for a while and have learned a lot from all of you-thank you.

My daughter is age 10, competing excel gold this year. This is her second year on team after several years in rec classes. Team has been a learning experience for all of us-for her, it's pushing through the hard stuff and beating those fears, and for me, it's learning that my role is the cheerleader and check writer, and not trying to control things. whew!

Welcome, I am also a newbie to CB. My DD is age 8 and will be competing Level 7 this year and attending the TOPS A camp. I am truly amazed at the friendships she has gained along the way and love all of the "life skills" the sport teaches her. I agree about cheerleader and check writer, I am sure my daughter prefers since I was not a gymnast and apparently do not always know the correct name of the "skills" she is working on :)

Hi all-

I've been lurking for a while and have learned a lot from all of you-thank you.

My daughter is age 10, competing excel gold this year. This is her second year on team after several years in rec classes. Team has been a learning experience for all of us-for her, it's pushing through the hard stuff and beating those fears, and for me, it's learning that my role is the cheerleader and check writer, and not trying to control things. whew!
Welcome. Congrats on your daughter competing Xcel Gold this season. My YG competed Xcel Gold when she was 10 also, but that was after 3 years at the same level (now called Level 3) because she was missing 2 skills.
Good luck this season!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back