Level 6 floor music

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Buttercup82381

Proud Parent
Hi! I am new to this to forum. My daughter is 9 years old and we need help picking floor music for her level 6 routine. We were told it should be upbeat and cute. Any suggestions would be great!! Thank you!

Jump In The Line (Shake Señora).
Under the Sea from Little Mermaid
Be Our Guest from Beauty and the Beast
Just Can't Wait to be King from Lion King
Let it Go from Frozen
I Dream of Jeannie Theme Song

Try Green Acres, Bewitched, Wallace & Grommit, The Muppets. If you like Disney try Disney magic, Monsters inc or Aladdin. They can all be found on floorexpressmusic.com along with hundreds or other songs. Good luck and have fun deciding!

complete side note we are hopefully heading to level 6 next year and I am dreaming about Harry Potter floor music :cool: I know its her sport but it is one thing I am so looking forward to vicariously living through her--luckily she is a huge HP nerd too. Good luck with your floor music!!

complete side note we are hopefully heading to level 6 next year and I am dreaming about Harry Potter floor music :cool: I know its her sport but it is one thing I am so looking forward to vicariously living through her--luckily she is a huge HP nerd too. Good luck with your floor music!!

Did you see the amazing Harry Potter routine at worlds? I can’t find a video but here is the same routine at Europeans.

Rock Around the Clock would be fun and upbeat. 50’s music is upbeat and fun.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back