Competitive gym in Benicia California??

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

lcolina

Proud Parent
We are moving to Benicia, California from Katy, Texas. My daughter is in the team of Katy Kips. Great gym, absolutely great coaches and we hope to find similar great competitive gym in Benicia. I will appreciate any recommendation. Thank you.

Closest would be North Bay next door in Vallejo. Gymnastics Zone is a little further north in Napa, Pacific Edge in Fairfield. There are a few gyms not much further than those two away south in Concord - Liberty, CYC and East Bay - but would involve a $6 bridge toll over the bay. If you give an idea of level/type of training you are looking for can give more direction.

What level?
Closest would be North Bay next door in Vallejo. Gymnastics Zone is a little further north in Napa, Pacific Edge in Fairfield. There are a few gyms not much further than those two away south in Concord - Liberty, CYC and East Bay - but would involve a $6 bridge toll over the bay. If you give an idea of level/type of training you are looking for can give more direction.
She is in E
She is Xcel Bronze. Thank you!

She is in E

She is Xcel Bronze. Thank you!
I think you would be happy with any of the closest gyms, North Bay in Vallejo, Pacific Edge in Vacaville and Gymnastics Zone in Napa. All have very positive coaches and have Xcel. I would schedule a tryout with each and test out the drive at practice times. Don’t just go by mileage as commute time drives in the Bay Area can be rough.

I think you would be happy with any of the closest gyms, North Bay in Vallejo, Pacific Edge in Vacaville and Gymnastics Zone in Napa. All have very positive coaches and have Xcel. I would schedule a tryout with each and test out the drive at practice times. Don’t just go by mileage as commute time drives in the Bay Area can be rough.
Thank you so much!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back