Social Group Re-creation

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I'm a moderator of Region 6 group, but I haven't gotten any requests to join. @Pearl5 can you try sending a request again?

Looks like I'm not a moderator of Region 6. I'm a moderator of another group, and there I see options for inviting members, deleting members, etc. For Region 6 I don't see those option, I only see myself as a member (only two member me and JBS).
Btw, if anyone wants to take over as a moderator I don't mind.

Looks like I'm not a moderator of Region 6. I'm a moderator of another group, and there I see options for inviting members, deleting members, etc. For Region 6 I don't see those option, I only see myself as a member (only two member me and JBS).
Btw, if anyone wants to take over as a moderator I don't mind.
Mine shows awaiting approval; I can be a mod if needed.

Ok... tell me the issues that everyone is having with the social groups again. I have a little bit of time to see what I can do now.

For the Region 7 social group... contact @vagymmomma

I have updated the group and she is now the owner and can approve members.

Not sure who to contact re: Region 5 group -- but my membership continues to say pending. Others too. Thanks for taking the time to look into this!!

For the Region 6 social group... contact @IreneKa

I have updated the group and she is now the owner and can approve members.

We need an admin/owner for the Region 5 group. If you have been in the group and made posts in the past... let me know and you can be the admin.

For the Region 2 social group... contact @momstrong and @Flyaway

I have updated the group and they can approve members.

How do I start a region 1 group? or join it, if it already exists :p

Created... you can go and join it now. You will be the owner.

Reactions: sun
Effective immediately... all social groups must have a group owner and at least 2 moderators for a total of 3 members that can approve new members to the group.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back