Social Group Re-creation

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

We need an admin/owner for the Region 5 group. If you have been in the group and made posts in the past... let me know and you can be the admin.
I can't remember if I was a member, but I think I was ... and I think I made posts. I would be willing to be the admin for Region 5.

I can't remember if I was a member, but I think I was ... and I think I made posts. I would be willing to be the admin for Region 5.

Done... there are lots of people waiting to be approved in there.

All of the groups have owners now. If you are having any more issues... post them here and we will see what we can do. We are going to have to setup some new rules for the social groups as a whole in the near future here.

I have a membership waiting approval for the homeschool group, and have had that status since soon after the groups were reinstated in the board change.

Is there someone I should contact to check on that?

I have a membership waiting approval for the homeschool group, and have had that status since soon after the groups were reinstated in the board change.

Is there someone I should contact to check on that?
Same for me, and I was pretty active there. Same story for me over at the R7 group.

I have been a member of region 2 group for a while. Happy to be an additional moderator once I am reapproved.

Here are some new social group rules...

1. Effective immediately... all social groups must have a group owner and at least 2 moderators for a total of 3 members that can approve new members to the group. If a group owner is no longer active (cannot be contacted)... group ownership will be transferred to an active moderator.
  2. The default "ChalkBucket" banner must be changed to an image that identifies the group.
  3. Social groups must also be active in the past 90 days or they will be deleted.
  4. ChalkBucket admins have access to all social groups.

Here are some new social group rules...

1. Effective immediately... all social groups must have a group owner and at least 2 moderators for a total of 3 members that can approve new members to the group. If a group owner is no longer active (cannot be contacted)... group ownership will be transferred to an active moderator.
  2. The default "ChalkBucket" banner must be changed to an image that identifies the group.
  3. Social groups must also be active in the past 90 days or they will be deleted.
  4. ChalkBucket admins have access to all social groups.
About #2, and sorry if it’s a stupid question, but how do you do that?

REGION 6! Everyone who's been waiting is now approved.
We need one more moderator. Let me know if you want to do it. It's not a very active group, so there won't be a lot of work.
Thanks! I am happy to be a moderator if you still need one :)

Do the social groups seem to be working better now? Any groups that are having issues?

I still haven’t been able to update our group photos - I do not see the menu options mentioned by others. I am not the creator of the groups, but I am an admin. Perhaps a permissions issue?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back