Just need a space to check myself!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

GeorgianaSue12

Proud Parent
Hi all! First time posting here, and excited to have a place to go in order to check myself when my daughters gymnastics throws me for a loop, and to ask questions I’m sort of sheepish about asking otherwise. I’m a drop and dash mom who does not get tied up in the gossip and drama, because that’s just who I am, and I have 3 other children who need momming and chauffeuring to and fro sports. I realize it prevents me from staying relevant on the LD at the gym, but I figure if there’s and issue, I have a direct line to the coach and other moms I’ve gotten to know. So far so good BUT I do have questions here and there. I hope everyone had a great Memorial Day weekend!!

I used to have to sit at the gym. It is an hour each way, and 4 hour practice. I always tried to fill my time with other things (walks, library, shopping) but there were times where I just had to be there. Now, he drives himself, and I am never down there! I love it!

Yup - the 4 hour practices take a toll on the waiting parent! I generally drop and dash - but try to get there for pick-up an hour early at least once every couple of weeks. I've been lucky that my daughter's teammate moms have been awesome and drama free...but if she moves up in the fall without them, I'll be meeting and making new mom-friends...fingers crossed they are just as cool!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back