MAG MEET DAY!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Men's Artistic Gymnastics

skschlag

Staff member
Gold Membership
Proud Parent
Anyone else have a meet today? First meet of the year for D. Moving up to 17-19 L10 age group so should be tough. This meet is smaller and fun, more of a chance for judges to get their feet under them. D is throwing a few things just to see how they stick. Expecting several falls today lol!

Hope today went well for him! We had our first meet last weekend and the next one is in two weeks. Let the craziness begin!

Survived with only 1 fall, 1 near fall, and some general sloppiness :) He had fun and now knows what he needs to work on. He placed 4th all around, but there was a lot of falling (pretty much the norm for L10!) Now he has a week off!

Video coming...they are all on his phone so I am waiting, impatiently!

Any interest from any college programs yet?

He has communicated with some. Very preliminary at this point. He sends emails about every 2 weeks with progressions. If I can get him up, he will email today with some of the meet videos. He is a junior so this is the beginning of all of this!

He has communicated with some. Very preliminary at this point. He sends emails about every 2 weeks with progressions. If I can get him up, he will email today with some of the meet videos. He is a junior so this is the beginning of all of this!

What are his starting values right now?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back