MAG jd question

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Men's Artistic Gymnastics
6 total skills per routine. (5 plus dismount). I am not sure you can count skills more than once....but that one I am not sure of :)

According to my JD 1 son, you can do 2 of the same skill- for example, 2 back giants in a HB routine- but only one will count toward the 6- and, you can still get deductions on the uncounted skill.

According to my JD 1 son, you can do 2 of the same skill- for example, 2 back giants in a HB routine- but only one will count toward the 6- and, you can still get deductions on the uncounted skill.

So, even JO/JE you can do 2 giants, only count 1, just like loops/circles on pommel. but, you can't do, say, 2 front tucks in a routine without a deduction (l9 and 10, I think 8 you can). Not sure if that rule applies in JD or not.

So, even JO/JE you can do 2 giants, only count 1, just like loops/circles on pommel. but, you can't do, say, 2 front tucks in a routine without a deduction (l9 and 10, I think 8 you can). Not sure if that rule applies in JD or not.
Ah, ok. I asked him this and he said he does not know either. Sorry for possible misinformation op.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back