Parents Emma- Circle of Stars

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hi all,

I know...another video!:D I just wanted to say that I dito everything nw ohio gymmom said about this meet. It was great! Even better this year since there was no entrance fee! We were able to come and go on a couple days and watch all the different levels. Fun! Anyhow, Emma most enjoyed meeting nw ohio gymmom's Kelsey! Chalk bucket makes it a very small world! Kelsey was so much fun to watch and cheer on! We really enjoyed meeting her and her mom!

Emma did very well. Especially for sleep walking her way from the hotel!

We started on vault......

Vault 8.7 tied for 4th
bars 9.35 2nd place
beam 9.2 tied for 2nd
floor 9.425 3rd place (personal best for Emma)

AA 36.675 3rd place in her age division.

She was 16th out of all 88 girls in our session.
It was a good day!
Thanks again for indulging a proud mama!

YouTube - Circle of Stars 2009

Thanks for all the good luck wishes!!! You are all great!

Wow! Those are insanely awesome scores! Great job, she looked so solid. Sounds like it was a huge meet. What about state?

Great job Emma. You are a wonderful gymnast and a great girl. Kelsey and I enjoyed meeting you and your mom. We look forward to seeing you next year at Circle of Stars and will keep up with you through CB and youtube. Way to go!

Small world! I'm actually in the background in some of that clip ;) ...hanging out with our three L5's before coaching our L4's later that day. Our girls were in your same rotation! I even commented to one of our girls on your daughter's form during her floor routine...very nice.

Anyway...congrats, she did great.

Ps. The 'no entry fee' was awesome indeed! Great meet/location, looking forward to next year.

Wow! Those are insanely awesome scores! Great job, she looked so solid. Sounds like it was a huge meet. What about state?

Thank you for the nice comments! We have States the first part of April. We have one more meet and then we will concentrate on States. Then a rest?????

Great job Emma. You are a wonderful gymnast and a great girl. Kelsey and I enjoyed meeting you and your mom. We look forward to seeing you next year at Circle of Stars and will keep up with you through CB and youtube. Way to go!

Thanks D! It was so much fun meeting another CB'er and Youtube Star! Thanks for all the camera advice too. Of course it is Greek to me at this point but I fully intend to read my manual and amaze you with some awesome pictures!

Small world! I'm actually in the background in some of that clip ;) ...hanging out with our three L5's before coaching our L4's later that day. Our girls were in your same rotation! I even commented to one of our girls on your daughter's form during her floor routine...very nice.

Anyway...congrats, she did great.

Ps. The 'no entry fee' was awesome indeed! Great meet/location, looking forward to next year.

Ha! See, small world in deed! I bet you coaches are in a lot of videos! Thanks for your nice comments. She loves this sport.

She did fantastic! Congrats to her!
(and a meet without entrance fees?? Unheard of!)

Emma is doing so well this season. She is so cute and really looks great in all her routines.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back