Off Topic Shawn Johnson in DWTS final

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Yay!! Shawn Johnson made the finals on Dancing with the stars!! I've been a huge fan of Shawn's for a long time, and to see her do something out of her element is a huge deal. I am very excited that she made it to the finals. If you watch the show, remember to give lots of votes for Shawn. If you don't watch the show, watch it next monday. It will be the final week. Shawn Johnson will be doing a gymnastics routine as her freestyle, so tune in if you want to see Shawn do some awesome stuff!! Remember to vote as well!!

I'm so excited for her!!! I've been cheering for her the whole season, and she's pretty much the only reason I watched this season. I'll be voting like crazy next week.

I'm so excited for her!!! I've been cheering for her the whole season, and she's pretty much the only reason I watched this season. I'll be voting like crazy next week.

I hope SHARK wins this thing. I pulled 1000 votes the previous monday, so I'm hoping to pull 2000 votes this coming monday. It will be hard, but I want Shawn to win this thing. A group of SHARK fans are making a goal that everyone pull in a minimum of 500 votes this week, just to make sure she wins it.

I don't watch shows like this, but Nastia and my wife Elly does because of Shawn's involvement. She's certainly a multi-talented young lady.

If you watch the show, remember to give lots of votes for Shawn.

:confused: I could be wrong, but I think you're only allowed to vote once.

I don't watch shows like this, but Nastia and my wife Elly does because of Shawn's involvement. She's certainly a multi-talented young lady.

:confused: I could be wrong, but I think you're only allowed to vote once.

Nope, you can vote as many times as you want. You are given 5 votes per e-mail address if you vote online. I think 5 votes for phone and text as well. If you have more than one e-mail address, you can vote as many times as you want. I voted 1000 times last week and many of the Shawn fans are trying to make a goal of 500 for the finale. If any of you guys want to try to reach this goal, I can certainly help anyone who is unfamiliar with the voting on DWTS!

You're allowed to vote as many times by phone for as many contestants are left. So in the finals there will be 3 couples so three votes per phone.

It is certainly very competitive this season. I really hope that she wins, but she needs the votes in order to do so. Remember to watch her tmw and VOTE like crazy!!! I'm going to try to create 100 more e-mail accounts tmw. I hope that many people will do so as well!

Shawn's really good, but she's very stiff, especially in the arms.

I expect Melissa or Gilles will win, but I wouldn't be surprised if Shawn did.

Shawn's really good, but she's very stiff, especially in the arms.

I expect Melissa or Gilles will win, but I wouldn't be surprised if Shawn did.

I think that everyone has their downfall. Shawn has a habit in gymnastics to have that abrupt and stiff arm movement and the judges have talked about that a little bit. Melissa on the other hand, has horrible footwork. She actually has toe leads which is something that is done in ballet, but in ballroom, she must do heel leads. That affects the rest of the feet combos. Gilles is used to being sexy since he is an actor, but I think that he lacks elegance. That is what turns me off in his V. Waltz and his Foxtrot.

Shawn's freestyle tonight was absolutely amazing! I got in as many votes as I could, but since I don't have very good cell service at my house, I was only able to use our landline and then as many email addresses as I could remember. I really hope she wins, and I don't think many people were impressed with Melissa's performance, so I think it'll be either Shawn or Gilles.

I was stressing out a bit because I couldn't vote for her since I was at my senior band concert and I didn't get out of there until 9:15. She won by less that 1% of the votes though!

Are spoilers allowed now that it's over?!

Yeah, if you haven't seen the results, and are waiting for youtube, don't scroll down yet.;)

WOOHOO!!!!:hyper::jump:

GO TEAM SHARK!!!! She won!!! (can you guess I'm feeling happy?) My only disappointing moment was that having only Rabbit-Ear antenna for TV, I didn't get to watch it live.

Yay!! SHARK won!!! I am so happy for Shawn. She came so far in this competition and I feel like she really grew as a person and a competitor. She deserved that win!! Good job to everyone that voted. This comes to show that all votes count. If we didn't vote, Shawn would have lost. That is crazy!!

When they said that winner won by less than 1% I was freaking out because I wasn'y sure if she would still win but when they announced she won I sscreamed because I was so excited. :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back