Nastia Grips?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I have never gotten them but one of my friends did. I talked to my coach about them and she said that they were not good. I looked at my friends and they have very thin leather. They probably would not be the best choice.

Oh and hey, the 10.0 grips are really good too. You should check those out. Have you decided what grips you are going to get?

My daughter has had them for a month now and loves them. 3 others at the gym also have them and love them. Our coach after seeing them and seeing the girls use them loves them enough to ask the optional girls when they need new ones to get the "Russian Heritage" or the "Champion" with the buckle closures (coach likes the buckles for optional girls.) The other girls that have them at our gym have been using them since Sept and love them too.

In the past the gym said to get one of the following
Pixie Grips for the smaller hands
ten-O grip or Reisport grips.
for level 5 and 6 velcro closrues and for L7 and above buckles

Really? Wow, my coach said that they were way to thin. And the girl at our gym who got them after having them for about 2 months they tore. :( Just from what I have seen (i looked at them when she first bought them) they are kind of cheap. What level are you? The girl who had them was a level 8 so she was doing some hard skills. Oh and if you can pm &_HILLARY<3 she used to have those grips.

Really? Wow, my coach said that they were way to thin. And the girl at our gym who got them after having them for about 2 months they tore. :( Just from what I have seen (i looked at them when she first bought them) they are kind of cheap. What level are you? The girl who had them was a level 8 so she was doing some hard skills. Oh and if you can pm &_HILLARY<3 she used to have those grips.

maybe the girls got a bad batch or something.

My dd is a level 7 and the others who have them are a L8 and L9. So lots of hard skills going on. And so far the girls love them.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back