Parents DD mastered a new Skill!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Monkeygirlsmom

Proud Parent
The look on her face was priceless!! she can now do a cartwheel almost perfect off the High beam!! She is just starting to get more confident!!! its great!! I think by next year she will be on team!! our gym does it a little diff!! the kids a a LOT older when they make Team!!

That is good. I think it is reassuring for the parents, they can leave their kids safe and sound in the gym with their coach. And most of them know what they are doing.

Ah right. Well officially at our club they don't do watching, and I can't do it on the Thursdays, since I have 2 other kids at home. But on Saturdays I watch her. The coach lets me, because I do help out with things, like receiving competition money, and other things she needs a hand with. And she knows I do it, because dd sometimes has a bit of a bad attitude, when something doesn't work. There isn't always someone with the girls at one apparatus. Our trainer is by herself. So she helps out where she has planned something new, or where kids need help with still. And the other group of kids do things they can already do. On Saturdays the trainers daughter helps too, usually. And on Thursdays sometimes another mom will help with catching somewhere.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back