floor music

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

iamagymbabe

Coach
Gymnast
what do you think of the song explosive by bond for floor music? i really like it but i don't know how to edit it and what the regulations are. if anyone a free downloadable editing program that i could use please let me know, also what the regulations are for floor music.

What do I think of it? Well, I think it would be great if it weren't so overused -- like Pirates of the Carribbean, every gym on the planet has at least one girl using that for a floor routine.

HOWEVER, that said, my gym is included in that, and I have several ready-to-go cuts. How long do you need it?

If you are level 7 or higher, you are limited to a minute and a half. If this is the case for you, I have a cut around 1:25 that I could send you.

If you're doing local prep-op, I have no idea what the time limit is (unless you're in NC, where it's 90 seconds for Prep 1 and 60 seconds for everything below that.) If you need a cut that's under a minute, I have another cut that I can send you.

If you'd prefer to cut it yourself, I reccomend Audacity. I don't have the website handy, but if you google audacity audio you should be able to find it pretty easily. It's free and can do everything you need to cut routine music (just remember when you're editing: zoom in is your friend).

thats my floor music :) i like it. it was very easy to choreograph a routine to it. i actually have never seen anyone with this music other than myself. i guess its just not as popular here in ny

What do I think of it? Well, I think it would be great if it weren't so overused -- like Pirates of the Carribbean, every gym on the planet has at least one girl using that for a floor routine.

HOWEVER, that said, my gym is included in that, and I have several ready-to-go cuts. How long do you need it?

If you are level 7 or higher, you are limited to a minute and a half. If this is the case for you, I have a cut around 1:25 that I could send you.

If you're doing local prep-op, I have no idea what the time limit is (unless you're in NC, where it's 90 seconds for Prep 1 and 60 seconds for everything below that.) If you need a cut that's under a minute, I have another cut that I can send you.

If you'd prefer to cut it yourself, I reccomend Audacity. I don't have the website handy, but if you google audacity audio you should be able to find it pretty easily. It's free and can do everything you need to cut routine music (just remember when you're editing: zoom in is your friend).

i tried audacity but i found it really complicated. is there any way you could send the longer cut, my email doesn't work so if there is any other way that you could send it please let me know.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back