Parents Got some 9's today !!!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

gymmomntc2e6

Moderator/Proud Parent
DD had a good meet today, got her first 9's in L4 !!!

There were 12 girls in her age group:

Vault. 9.075 - 4th Place
Bars. 9.175 - 3rd Place
Beam. 8.150 - 4th Place (fell for only 3rd time ever- 3 seasons)
Floor. 8.500 - 4th Place

All-Around. 34.900
Her first 9's in L4 and her highest L4 AA
Her Gym took 1st Place team (only 4 L4's) The L3 team also took first.

All in all a great day.

Woohoo!! 2 9s in one meet! Congrats to her on a great meet. 1st Place team must have been the icing on the cake!!!

**Congratulations!** I love hearing how her scores keep climbing! She must be feeling pretty confident now, and it's clearly being reflected in her scores!

How nice to hear that her team took 1st as well! That's quite an accomplishment, especially for a small team:)

WOW that's awesome!! Her scores and placement were great! Congradulation on a great meet and first place team!!:)

Yeah!!!! That is so awesome! I bet those 9's made her sooo happy! Her scores are just going up and up! Congrats on an AWESOME day!!!

Hurray! I assume her confidence is soaring; isn't that so fun to see? :)

Hurray! I assume her confidence is soaring; isn't that so fun to see? :)

It is. She got to wear her new LS L4 leotard for the first time today. L3's wore tank for meets and the L4's wore their warm-up tank leo's for the first couple of meets. I think wearing the LS Leo boosted her confidence too, that she really felt like a L4 !!

Thanks everyone for your happy thoughts. Iwas so proud today because her form lookedmuch better and she struggles so much with that !

Wow! Congrats to her! Those first 9's are very, very special! Sounds like her team had a great day today too!:D

Woohoo! That's fantastic! Congrats to your DD on her 9s. She must be just thrilled. Great placements too!

Meg

It is. She got to wear her new LS L4 leotard for the first time today. L3's wore tank for meets and the L4's wore their warm-up tank leo's for the first couple of meets. I think wearing the LS Leo boosted her confidence too, that she really felt like a L4 !!

Thanks everyone for your happy thoughts. Iwas so proud today because her form lookedmuch better and she struggles so much with that !

photo of new comp leo?

Congrats to her!! Sounds like she had a great meet--minus that atypical fall :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back