WAG Another one

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

This kind of thing scares me so much......puts my anxiety through the roof. These kids put so much trust in their coaches and to betray that trust... it's just the worst thing someone in a trusted position can do...

If anything positive can come out of the whole Nassar atrocity, it's that people can, hopefully, feel more comfortable coming out into the light and telling the truths of what has happened to them. I think this case is an example of that. May all who have been wronged by those they trusted have their voices heard.

Here is the press release from the relevant Sheriff's Department in California. As you can see, very little in the way of details has been released. News outlets seem to be simply rewriting this release. http://pio.edso.org/
The other states are Ohio, Minnesota and Washington. He is or was also a photographer.

Reactions: sce
I googled him and found pictures of some gymnasts he worked with in bikinis posing for pictures. How in the world does that happen????

And this is why parents should not be banned from watching practice, and gymnasts not be left alone with a coach without a parent or chaperone always in sight.

We have only ever been to a single gym and it wasn't until speaking with someone who came from another gym that I found out this was a thing. Our gym openly welcomes parents to watch all practices at any time.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back