Queenstown Gym

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Michelle W

Proud Parent
My family and I will be visiting Queenstown, NZ this year, and our Junior Olympic gymnast will need to practice while we are there. Does anyone know of a gym in that area she could go to?​

Really not a lot of options... NZ has lots of small towns with little facilities.

Queenstown club is likely to loose their already tiny venue which is part of the local high school. Google seach the club for news articles and FB for more recent info.

Next decent facility is in Wanaka (drivable), but more trampoline focused. Which if you were heading for the slopes i'd say go to Wanaka anyway. Wanaka is considered to be the better of the two towns by many, just not the tourist hot spot (yet).

If the coach is insisting on your child working out, I would be asking them for a conditioning list and enjoy all the wonderful outdoor activities on offer!

Really not a lot of options... NZ has lots of small towns with little facilities.

Queenstown club is likely to loose their already tiny venue which is part of the local high school. Google seach the club for news articles and FB for more recent info.

Next decent facility is in Wanaka (drivable), but more trampoline focused. Which if you were heading for the slopes i'd say go to Wanaka anyway. Wanaka is considered to be the better of the two towns by many, just not the tourist hot spot (yet).

If the coach is insisting on your child working out, I would be asking them for a conditioning list and enjoy all the wonderful outdoor activities on offer!

Thank you! This is helpful! I will check them out.

Hi, I am a coach at the gymnastics club in Wanaka. What JO level is gymnast competing at. I will see if we can facilitate you and if we can I will pass you on to our coordinator.

Hi, I am a coach at the gymnastics club in Wanaka. What JO level is gymnast competing at. I will see if we can facilitate you and if we can I will pass you on to our coordinator.
Hi Lily,
She is a JO level 4. I just heard from your gym from someone named Rae.
Looks like your gym closes for the Summer break. Thank you!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back