Hello : )

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

KSMom

Proud Parent
Hi! I have been a member of CB for quite a while, but I have never posted. I have two daughters in a USAIGC program- my 7 year old is on Pre-Team, and my 10 year old is Bronze (comparable in my area to Level 4/5). I have enjoyed reading the great information and discussions here and wanted to join in. It's nice to "meet" you all!

Welcome aboard. It's truly a wonderful community, full of insight into this crazy world, support when you need it, an ear when you just have to vent.

Welcome to CB. It’s nice to see another New Yorker and an IGCer here. We’re a rare breed around here. (I can count on one hand)

My 8 year old dd is finishing first season as a Copper 1. Are you going to States?

I have learned a ton from CB (and not just about gymnastics).

I know this an old thread, and I don't want to hijack it, but I can't seem to figure out how to start a thread here. I can reply but I can't start one. How do I do that?

I know this an old thread, and I don't want to hijack it, but I can't seem to figure out how to start a thread here. I can reply but I can't start one. How do I do that?
Click on "Forums", top left corner, then click on "Introductions", or the name of whichever forum you want to start a thread. There will be a "post new thread" rectangular box in blue on right side of page to click on.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back