MAG Winter Cup Finals

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Men's Artistic Gymnastics

skschlag

Staff member
Gold Membership
Proud Parent
Looking for something to watch tonight? The Winter Cup Finals are tonight! This features the top junior and senior men! The men do not get the publicity and media coverage of the women, and the only way to change that is by having more people tune in. So, tune in tonight, if only for a little while, to see amazing strength, flexibility, tumbling and flying! These men are AMAZING!! (and yes I know the date is wrong but this is the link!)

Was able to catch a pretty good chunk of it. Saw Sam M. on Pbars, Hbar and Floor. Very exciting! I made lots of noises, annoying my son. Husband & other son were there but I was never able to find them in the stands. Then I had to get little one to bed so missed results. I can't find them. Anyone have a link?

In the format they did this year, the senior all around was friday, and event finals Sunday. I think because it is early in the season for the elites, and in the middle of college season, this meet is not a favorite, and they were trying to make it better for the guys.

Ok thanks. I did not even realize I was watching event final not all around final ha. Neither did my son who was actually there! Still exciting!

Reactions: sce
Isn't that funny. I did like that several still did all events, even though they did not have to. But I get them trying to limit the wear and tear on their bodies!

I read ana rticlae about Brett McClure and how he's working to strengthen the mens program. One hting mentioend was listening t the men. tehy asked for winter Cup structure to change. They said that two full days at this point in the season was too much. Yul is in the middle of his college seaosn and about to compete in American Cup. So makes sense that he only did 1 event on Sunday.

I read ana rticlae about Brett McClure and how he's working to strengthen the mens program. One hting mentioend was listening t the men. tehy asked for winter Cup structure to change. They said that two full days at this point in the season was too much. Yul is in the middle of his college seaosn and about to compete in American Cup. So makes sense that he only did 1 event on Sunday.
That's the kind of reasoning I like to hear!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back