Off Topic “Azarian Situation” thread MIA

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

flippin out

Proud Parent
And. Now the “azarian situation” thread is MIA. I tell ya, this whole “situation” and how it’s being handled and mishandled by all involved is rather disappointing

Admin note - One thread was reinstated, it is going to be the discussion thread for the Azarian gym issue. There were multiple threads and it got way too messy for me to reinstate every thread, merging them was impossible.

I understand that it has been confusing and frustrating, but we are asking everyone to cut us some slack whilst we navigate everything that has been thrown at us this week. We are doing the best we can, we are human and sometimes we need time to deal with things.

Please feel free to discuss the entire Azarian issue in the thread that exists.

Thanks for your understanding.

Glad that that thread was restored, but I guess I was looking fir some explanation as to 1) why jbs deleted it with no discussion even amongst mods and 2) why when someone stated that they didn’t understand that jbs response was to basically say —sorry, guess I don’t mean thanks for your understanding.....you don’t need to understand.
I realize there was some pretty harsh criticism in that thread, but to make even more thread vanish (and not acknowledge the issues within it) makes people wonder just wth is up.

I hear you, we have resolved our back office issues. We are trying to move ahead with the restored thread, and at the same time with hope that there is some understanding that there is more to the lives of the owner, and staff, than just the CB.

We are endlessly grateful for the great community the CB continues to be, we also know that we can move on from this with grace.

But, as I said, the members are completely free to discuss the situation in the current thread. As long as it remains on topic there will be no issues.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back