Off Topic 1 semester to go

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

sally

Proud Parent
I know this is a gym site but I am just so excited that I have one semester to go until I become a Register Nurse. Has been really hard looking after family, taking dd and ds to gymnastics and try and study full time, and I have nearly done it.

Wow that is a great accomplishment, you have a lot to be proud of. Raising kids is a big challenge and to add going to school at the same time is huge.

You need a party when you are done!

That is wonderful! You're almost there! I became an RN a few years ago, and it's a great career to have with kids. I have had to miss my share of gym meets, but the schedule is flexible and pay is decent. You'll be amazed at how much easier it is to work with kids than going to school with kids. No more homework and tests! Good for you - a party is definitely in order once you're through.

Congrats! My mom is an RN and she loves it. I know it can be difficult at times, but it will be worth it in the long run.

I know it has been a huge commitment. I told my husband after I am finished we are all going on a cruise because I need a break.

Hugs and pats on the back!! Congrats to you! My mom was an RN for 45 years!!! It's a sometime thankless, but highly honorable profession.! Best wishes!

Congrats to you! I have several friends that are nurses & I respect them tremendously for all that they do-and rarely get recognized for!

Very well done! I went to university when my eldest two kids were little and it was really hard work, but knowing I was doing it partly to make their lives better kept me going. I remember how it felt to be nearly there, great feeling. Really well done.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back