Coaches 10 year old level 9 with unique bar set. :) enjoy!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Very unique indeed! I feel like that would only work with someone as short as her at that level!! But great job!

Very nice! So cool that you are able to introduce the trickier pirouetting skills on the low bar and have her compete them there to gain experience- safer and less scary for sure! And I would imagine not too hard to transition to the high bar when height becomes and issue. Nicely done, coach!

good little bar routine. good program. good coaching. and i should see you at Nationals. wink wink.:)

WOW! WHERE CAN I GET ME ONE OF THESE??? :) Haha. Just kidding. In all seriousness, WOW. That's some impressive work. Obviously great coaching and she's certainly quite the little phenom! Beautiful lines, and I love the creativity in your use of the high and low bar. Way to go, Coach!

WOW! WHERE CAN I GET ME ONE OF THESE??? :) Haha.

Just rush on down to the nearest gymnastics store, I her they still have a few of her left. Just a word of advice..... take your American Express, VISA, and Mastercard, because you'll max them out and still have to give your eye teeth, right arm, and whatever else they ask......... ;)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back