15 year old newbie!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hi Guys!!
My name is Nia, andd
Im a 15 year old girl and i JUST STARTED gymnastics
Ive been going for 2 weeks and I love it!!
Im really a newbie, like just learning rolls, handstands and cartwheels. :shy:
I cant even do a split! far from it
But I really really love it !!!

soo anyway, nice to meet all of you

Welcome to CB! I love when new gymnasts join cuz then I feel experienced lol. But I'm Mike and I just started tumbling last summer. Its a blast lemme tell ya!

Hi Guys!!
My name is Nia, andd
Im a 15 year old girl and i JUST STARTED gymnastics
Ive been going for 2 weeks and I love it!!
Im really a newbie, like just learning rolls, handstands and cartwheels. :shy:
I cant even do a split! far from it
But I really really love it !!!

soo anyway, nice to meet all of you
thats totally fine. i started being a level three team gymnast when i was twelve but then i got moved up a level and became an elite.

thats totally fine. i started being a level three team gymnast when i was twelve but then i got moved up a level and became an elite.

you went from level three to level five to elite?? wow. what gym do u train with?

oh and to the original poster, WELCOME! that's soooo awesome that you just started and love it so much. it always makes me happy to see how much people love gym, no matter their age or level. :)

you went from level three to level five to elite?? wow. what gym do u train with?

oh and to the original poster, WELCOME! that's soooo awesome that you just started and love it so much. it always makes me happy to see how much people love gym, no matter their age or level. :)

Lol nice to meet you
yeah, i really love it, its the first time ive started a sport that i not only liked, but loved so much that i wish i could spend the day in the gym
=D

And to everybody else
thanks guys!

hi and I need ur opinion

Hi Im new to the chalk bucket and im just say'n hello. But I also want an opinion. I started gym at age 3, was competeing at age 6 at a level 3 and quit at age 7. I am back now at age 11 and in a higher level, on the team but Im the oldest in my group. Im curious to know what my peers think of the story.

THe poster before my psot lied. As you have to declare that you are 13 to be a member. Then she states that she is 11, sadly we cannot have children here only teens!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back