1st Somersault on beam

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

meeeshymoo

Proud Parent
DD is competing her front on beam for first time tomorrow.....eeeek .

Was going to do flick-tuck as well, but this has been removed as still using a mat. So that's one less thing to worry about.

I will pass the camcorder to dad and close my eyes !!

Mine is doing a bh/bwo and a side aerial this season on beam. Double back on floor. It's crazy. I doubt if I will be able to watch any beam.

Every awful story begins with "we were on beam and..."

Mine is no way near doing somi's on beam (I hope!). Is it bad that a part of me hopes that she will give up before she gets to that stage?! Hope it goes really well today :)

My dd is training back tucks, side aerials and layout, step out on beam! Only in the beginning do I get nervous, but after she gets it, I'm fine! Good luck!

She probably scored better without it. I know when pink &fluffy was having back walkover on beam issues we took it out as the deductions for missing it was less than falling.

Sent from my CnM Touchpad 9.7 using ChalkBucket mobile app

She did, I know from experience that if she is not confident on a beam skill going into.a comp she ends up with multiple falls !!

Her backaway also disappeared to the surprise of her coach !!

She really enjoyed the comp so all is fine......

On the one hand, she didn't do the skill, didn't fall, easier on you. Great that she had a good competition :D On the other hand, you now to go through the wait again... I feel for you! I'm so glad my dd hasn't any comps until September, they make me feel sick :ill::ill:

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back