2 day optional clinic at Gymnastics East

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

It was alot of funn! It was a good learning experince. There were coaches from all over! Some coach elite gymnasts and one had been in the olympics and won Gold on bars and silver on beam! It was pretty good. Tom Knowl or whatever his name is and that sheryl lady the people that make the routines for compoulserary they were there friday. And today I did my first giant on the trentch bar! But yeahh it was very fun! I wish there were more days though.

That sounds great :) - I'm happy to hear you had a lot fun and learned some stuff along the way!!!! I wish we had more opportunities for camps out our way....

Our girls did the Candy Corn Classic today hosted by Gymnastics East. Tom Koll and Cheryl are the creators of the compulsary routines. Tom was giving pointers left and right to the coaches during the meet. It was a lot of fun though the girls are still scared of Tom! LOL

and cheryl jarrett. that is her last name. tammy biggs is considered the author of the compulsories. the others assisted. just for the record and credit due to tammy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm, interesting to note I have never even heard of Tammy's name before you mentioned it. We were told he co-authored the routines with Cheryl. Good to know the whole story. Thanks.

Our girls did the Candy Corn Classic today hosted by Gymnastics East. Tom Koll and Cheryl are the creators of the compulsary routines. Tom was giving pointers left and right to the coaches during the meet. It was a lot of fun though the girls are still scared of Tom! LOL
Yeah our 4's and 5's went to that meet also. I wish I could have gone to see our 4's the coaches said it was really cute because all our 4's are really young and they all had silly little mess ups. But yeah I have been to that meet a couple times not my favorite and they always judge really hard there.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back