2 highest scores

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Another level 8 meet in the books. I think we are nearing the end. She got her highest beam and bars for the year! Bars got her 1st place. I was so proud of all the improvement I saw there. Beam looked great and only one fall, lol. It has been a rough beam year at meets, great in practice.
She had a fall on floor and only front handspring on vault (for the 1st time ever after 3 years of level 8!). Her ankle is really sore :( States on Sunday. Hoping for the best. She seems kind of psyched.

Lucky Stars 12 - YouTube

It looks like she's ready for states! If she didn't have a fall on beam, she would have had a 9.2! I like her transition to the low bar on bars...that was really different.

It looks like she's ready for states! If she didn't have a fall on beam, she would have had a 9.2! I like her transition to the low bar on bars...that was really different.
Thanks. That is really the only release move our gym does for level 8. HC likes to train tougher skills to prepare for next level. She only did pirouette at her first trial L8. She started L8 is 6th grade and has done the straddle back since then. Funny thing is it looked better then.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back