Welcome to our Gymnastics Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

2007 Visa Championships on TV

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hammy

The Visa Championships will be on TV this weekend!

NBC network
August 18th Women's artistic 8:00-9:00pm EST
August 19th Women's artistic 7:00-8:00pm EST

September 9th Men's artistic 12:30-2:00pm EST

I'm excited to see what's going on in USA gymnastics, and who are olympic hopefuls!

Last edited by a moderator:

JBS

Administrator
Staff member
Verified Coach
Proud Parent
Former Gymnast
Sep 3, 2005
Wisconsin
Country
USA
Thank you hammy. Hopefully I will be able to watch. Oh wait, I have a DVR now....I'll just tape it.

JBS

Administrator
Staff member
Verified Coach
Proud Parent
Former Gymnast
Sep 3, 2005
Wisconsin
Country
USA
Check you local listings

Be sure to check your local listings. Pre-season football is bumping the 18th to midnight in our area.

Last edited:
H

hammy

I must admit that I'm rather disappointed in NBC locally--they're showing an NFL exhibition game instead of the gymnastics.

I take that back---I looked at the wrong channel! I can't wait to watch the gymnastics!!!!

G

gracefulone

They're showing it here-at Midnight! All because of the packers. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Ingymmom

Jul 12, 2007
Shawn Johnson & Ivana Hong - amazing as ALWAYS!!! Nastia's UB's were incredible!! I wish she would have stuck the landing...

G

gracefulone

lalalalala Can't hear you! Just kidding-I already heard the results, but I'm still trying to stay up late to watch! It's quarter to 11. If I make it to midnight, I'll last....

G

gracefulone

I know. Even though it was nearly 1AM I was wide awake. I gasped!!! My heart was racing watching ALL the girls routines. I am a new fan of Ivana Hong. 14 years old-very unique skills; german giants on bars and her floor routine dance was grogeous. I have been a fan of Shawn Johnson and Nastia for a long time, and a fan of the sport waaaaay longer. Can't wait for tonight!

audra

Coach & Mom
CB Booster Club
Verified Coach
Proud Parent
Feb 5, 2006
Wisconsin
We stayed up till 1 to watch it and it was well worth it- Can't wait to watch tonight!

Ingymmom

Jul 12, 2007
I am a new fan of Ivana Hong. 14 years old-very unique skills; german giants on bars and her floor routine dance was gorgeous.

gracefulone - i agree she is awesome!! this is why she was one of my picks for the olympics next year:D

H

hammy

Gracefulone--i agree also! Ivana Hong was amazing, I think she might just be my new upcoming favorite. Shawn Johnson had an excellent meet, and I look forward to seeing more of her. Nastia didn't do too shabby, bummer she missed that bar dismount though. I'm looking forward to tonight!

Blackie6

Proud Parent
Mar 1, 2007
NJ
Country
USA
OK, this is my official introduction into televised gymnastics other than watching the olympics. I am taping for my daughter and all I can say is WOW, I am a Shawn Johnson fan. I also like Ivana H and too bad she is having some problems. I am sure in the past Nastia was the great one to watch but I think these younger whipper snappers are about to steal the show.

Monkeygirlsmom

Proud Parent
Feb 10, 2007
I totally forgot about it!! I would have taped it for muy kids!! I was a bridesmaid in a wedding this weekend!! soo my mind was on that!!! and all the festivities for it!!

H

hammy

I taped the 2nd one last night, and I'm going to try to watch it either tonight or tomorrow--I'm excited to see how this one ends.

Ingymmom

Jul 12, 2007
I totally forgot about it!! I would have taped it for muy kids!! I was a bridesmaid in a wedding this weekend!! soo my mind was on that!!! and all the festivities for it!!
MGM< You can already catch the majority of the routines on "you tube" ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Mrs. Puma Parent Forum 109
M The Chalk Bucket 0
Kayleigh 'Good Luck' Forum 0