Parents 2010/2011 Gymnast Social Group

• Thread starter Deleted member 17694
  • Start date

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

D

Deleted member 17694

Hi all,
I noticed in the Social Forums that there wasn't a 2010/2011 forum so I've started one (I hope I did it right!).

Please join the discussion if you have a 2010/2011 gymnast!

Sorry! I should have been more clear -- a gymnast born in 2010/2011. The social forums have groupings for parents based on the year your gymnast was born.

Okay another silly question. I did a forum search but nothing came up. Where would one find this or similar forums...sorry and thank you

Up on the top left you should see a blue tab that says "forums" -- to the right is "social groups." If you click social groups, you should be able to find it in there. (This assume you are on a computer. I'm not sure how it works if you are using an app/phone.)

You did it right, just called it wrong. It is a social group not a forum. That will make it easier to find.

I edited your title.

Ahhh, thank you! Is the social group private? I can't tell.

How do you get added to one? There is an 08-09 one I would like to be in if I am allowed :)
If you go t the group, you will see the mods listed. Send one message (conversation), requesting an invite.

You did it right, just called it wrong. It is a social group not a forum. That will make it easier to find.

I edited your title.
They are called both. Along the blue tab on the top - it says "watched social forums" but elsewhere they are called social groups.

And I just have to say that I am feeling really old right now thinking about how children born in 2011 are far enough into gymnastics that their parents have their own social group... dd was born in 2000...

If you go t the group, you will see the mods listed. Send one message (conversation), requesting an invite.

They are called both. Along the blue tab on the top - it says "watched social forums" but elsewhere they are called social groups.

We do try to call them groups, the software changes things once in a while. Forums are moderated by the CB mods and admins. The social groups moderate themselves.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back