2010 National Judges' Cup State Meet

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Congratulations to NorCal for winning the 2010 National Judges' Cup State Meet! For those of you who are unfamiliar with this meet, a number of states select and send Level 7 teams to compete against each other. This year, the National Judges' Cup was held in Kentucky. NorCal was one of 20 states participating in this year's meet. Here are the complete results:

2010 National Judges Cup -- State Team

If your daughter ever has an opportunity to participate, I highly recommend it. First, it gives gymnasts exposure to competing for a team, rather than just for themselves, which IMHO is a healthy change of pace. Also, there is exposure to other coaches and coaching styles. It is an opportunity to make friends outside of one's own gym. Also, it is usually a nice travel experience, even though it takes place in early January.

Yeah! Go NorCal! We used to live there, & my dd competed Artistic there as well. She went to a gym that had several of their L7's place on the NorCal State Team that competed at the 1/06 Nat'l Judges Cup. I always watch for the results every year, & was happy to see our 'home' State win this year. :)

Glad you mentioned it!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back