2012 Visa Championships

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

The one day mutli tickets go on sale tomorrow. Can someone tell me what are considered good seats or what appartus would be the best to sit by?

Looking at tickets. I can get much better seats for Day 1 than Day 2. I've never been to any elite competition and really do not know much about how it works. Can anyone please tell me what the difference will be between the 2 days? I.e. do only the top scores make it to the 2nd day or is one AA competition and one event competition??
Would you recommend the great seats for Day one (Row H) or the Row U seats for day 2?

Both days are for the all around. Both days scores count for the total score. Day two is more exciting. I think it depends on which section your seats are inzzz. If you are off to the side for row H verses right in the middle sections with row U I would go for the midddle sections.

Does anyone know how long the sessions last? I am trying to fly out sunday night and the Sr session is at 2:30. I am trying to figure out if it will work.

THanks Momof5. Just ordered the tickets. I went with Friday, since the seats are right i the middle on the corner of the floor and near the bars. The Sunday tickets would have been up in the corner behind the vault. I can't wait to go!

WHen I went to the website, it has a picture of the layout. I ordered on-line, you don't get to pick your seats, I guess they just give you the best of what is left? We are in section 114. Section 117 looks better. You should be right in front of the floor with the beam just to the left and the bars to the right. Vault is behind the floor on the other side.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back