2013-2017 USAG T&T routines are posted

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Awesome...thank you!

Got them! level 4 trampoline is rather interesting! I am curious if all the skills will keep the same values for optional levels like a 1.0 for a double back on trampoline etc. anyone know?

Got them! level 4 trampoline is rather interesting! I am curious if all the skills will keep the same values for optional levels like a 1.0 for a double back on trampoline etc. anyone know?

Per the USAG website: "The JO and Technical Committee are currently revising the Guide and the Code of Points respectively. There will be an order form coming soon to purchase these materials for your club."

So there will be some changes...hopefully that will be available soon.

There are huge changes to Ontario's levels this year. They aren't posted yet though, but the coaches have them. It's always interesting to compare level and skills with the US system. Even more now that next year they will be switching the artistic levels to be the same as the JO levels.

Interesting is the best word for it! I took some time to learn the routines before showing them to my kids and I have to say, that Level 4 routine took a toll on my back and scuffed up my elbows pretty good. But the team has caught on to it pretty well so I'm pleased!

Interesting is the best word for it! I took some time to learn the routines before showing them to my kids and I have to say, that Level 4 routine took a toll on my back and scuffed up my elbows pretty good. But the team has caught on to it pretty well so I'm pleased!

Yes, elbows especially can get scrapped up pretty bad. Some gyms allow the parents to bring an old pair of socks that they can cut the toes out of and wear as elbow protectors (like sleeves)...at least while they are learning those skills.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back