DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

JBS

ChalkBucket Founder
Staff member
Gold Membership
Coach
Proud Parent
Alright...been talking about this for a while...hopefully it is time now.

How many of you would be interested if ChalkBucket hosted a meet in Las Vegas in 2014?

Any excuse to go to Vegas, right? ;)
My little one would be too young but I bet you guys would put off a great meet

Hmm, a trip to Vegas to see the sites and meet CB friends? Sounds great but given my budget a little unrealistic. Good Luck! I hope it turns out great. I eagerly await video.

girls only? or guys and girls? Our girls seem to rarely travel, our optionals boys do more travel meets.

As soon as you post definite details, I do everything I can to get my team going to this.

Our team already goes to Vegas for Lady Luck so probably not us. Too far to do twice

Sent from my DROID RAZR using ChalkBucket mobile app

I would try and talk our gym into it. We have done three different meets your group puts on and they Were very well run. It did not matter if it was big or small all were good. Go for it.

I'll still be coaching HS rather than club at that point (no clubs in this part of the country, so thank goodness I get to coach at all!), so I wouldn't have any kiddos to bring. If you offer T&T I can put a good word in for you with my old boss at a club in UT, he's always up for a fun experience and it wouldn't be too far. I imagine it will be a blast!

That sounds AWESOME! :D Sadly, a couple thousand kilometers away in Canada, won't be realistic for me.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back