Parents 2015 tops cut off score 10 year old

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Just letting everyone know that I am back around. If you are interested in joining the TOPS social group, please send me a private message. PLEASE ADVISE: there are strict requirements that must be fulfilled before you will be invited. I'll explain more in our private conversations!
Thank goodness your back!!! People are asking me to add them and I did not know that I could or even how to :)

@Gymom, for some of us, we fall in the "and so on and so forth." hahahahahaha :D We have done 2 tests, and have already received "final" scores, so she is right, the adjustment is already calculated and done.

@Gymom, for some of us, we fall in the "and so on and so forth." hahahahahaha :D We have done 2 tests, and have already received "final" scores, so she is right, the adjustment is already calculated and done.

I started to list them all out, but that would have been a long post! I figured everyone kinda would get the picture. Lolol!

Maybe they don't want to have to explain how the scoring/formula/adjusting works to parents, so they avoid all together [emoji12]

My guess would be more to avoid drama of trying to see where your kids ranks and thinking they're better...parents can be cruel that way.

Reactions: sce
Yeah, I just look at it this way.
If your child went to a meet, and they just handed out medals.. Without giving scores. Not right. I don't at all expect a ranking, but anything would me nice!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back