1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2017 Nationals

Discussion in 'Trampoline & Tumbling (TRA)' started by Duckey1, Nov 17, 2016.

1. Duckey1

Duckey1 New Member Proud Parent

USA USA
    Once again the west coast has to travel across the county to compete. Will they ever bring it back to the west coast? I have heard for the past three years that next year it will be closer to home. What gives?

2. twinmomma

twinmomma Active Member Proud Parent

USA USA
    Only thing I can tell is that T&T doesn't seem to be as prevalent out this way so maybe they are erring on the side of less travel for the majority?

3. Maitland

Maitland Member Proud Parent

I think they just don't care and they go with the best "deal" for them. There are quite a few athletes in California...didn't both our Olympians come from California?

It would be best for the members if they spread it around fairly. But I guess USAG doesn't really care about the cost of all that traveling for the families out in the west.

4. MILgymFAM

MILgymFAM Well-Known Member CB Booster Club Proud Parent

USA USA
    Heck it doesn't seem anything spreads out fairly in t&t. Out states are in the same place for a second year (and it covers two states), and our regionals for 2 are the same city again too. Kinda stinks.