Welcome Gymnastics Fans!

ChalkBucket was created in September of 2005 to help everyone learn more about gymnastics.

Joining ChalkBucket not only allows you access to the main forums... but also to our "Social Groups". Around 25% of our conversations now happen in the "Social Groups" which are only available to members.

2017 Universaide - competition videos

Discussion in 'Canada' started by kitkat, Aug 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jean_5678 and gymmomx2 like this.
  2. Thank you for sharing! I saw gymnastics Canada posting about this event but I had never heard of it before! Whats the premise of the competition? Excuse me if this sounds ridiculous but is it for University athletes only? I noticed our team didn't include Onyshko or olsen, so I figured there might be a restriction on age or something.

Anyways, big congrats to Ellie for qualifying for AA finals and 4/4 event finals! So awesome to see.

(edited for spelling)

3. Yes! It's for University athletes. I know USA sends teams in the team sports from individual universities(like the Purdue Men's basketball team and the Maryland Women's basketball team). US sent a team of male college gymnasts but not any women.

Ellie looked great! And great to see Larisa Iordache back and looking strong.

txgymfan and Jean_5678 like this.
  4. good to know! thank you :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice