2017 Universaide - competition videos

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Thank you for sharing! I saw gymnastics Canada posting about this event but I had never heard of it before! Whats the premise of the competition? Excuse me if this sounds ridiculous but is it for University athletes only? I noticed our team didn't include Onyshko or olsen, so I figured there might be a restriction on age or something.

Anyways, big congrats to Ellie for qualifying for AA finals and 4/4 event finals! So awesome to see.

(edited for spelling)

Thank you for sharing! I saw gymnastics Canada posting about this event but I had never heard of it before! Whats the premise of the competition? Excuse me if this sounds ridiculous but is it for University athletes only? I noticed our team didn't include Onyshko or olsen, so I figured there might be a restriction on age or something.

Anyways, big congrats to Ellie for qualifying for AA finals and 4/4 event finals! So awesome to see.

(edited for spelling)
Yes! It's for University athletes. I know USA sends teams in the team sports from individual universities(like the Purdue Men's basketball team and the Maryland Women's basketball team). US sent a team of male college gymnasts but not any women.

Ellie looked great! And great to see Larisa Iordache back and looking strong.

Yes! It's for University athletes. I know USA sends teams in the team sports from individual universities(like the Purdue Men's basketball team and the Maryland Women's basketball team). US sent a team of male college gymnasts but not any women.

Ellie looked great! And great to see Larisa Iordache back and looking strong.

good to know! thank you :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back