Coaches 2018 National Congress.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Aero

Coach
Is anyone going to National Congress this year in Rhode Island? I'm always up for a good rendezvous; lunch, dinner, drinks, whatever! I've meet a few ChalkBucketeers at congress in the past, and I always enjoy sharing knowledge, notes, and laughs with fellow colleagues. :)

Are any of you giving lectures this year? Also, it's a bit unfortunate that National Championships is not held in conjunction with congress this year, but that does leave more leisure time in the evenings. Let me know if any of you are interested in a meet up!

It's within driving distance for me this year so I would love to be able to make it work, but I'm just starting at a new job so I'll probably need to wait and see how everything works together.

Only 2, maybe 3 of us? I guess not all that surprising since it's not being held in conjunction with the meet this season! I imagine it will be mainly Region 6 & 7 people!

Is anyone going to National Congress this year in Rhode Island? I'm always up for a good rendezvous; lunch, dinner, drinks, whatever! I've meet a few ChalkBucketeers at congress in the past, and I always enjoy sharing knowledge, notes, and laughs with fellow colleagues. :)

Are any of you giving lectures this year? Also, it's a bit unfortunate that National Championships is not held in conjunction with congress this year, but that does leave more leisure time in the evenings. Let me know if any of you are interested in a meet up!
I'm going

Saw you a few times this weekend, but usually was in the middle of the session or when you were hanging out in a conversation at the DGS party...next time! Hope you had a fun learning weekend :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back