Parents 2nd meet

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

This past weekend daughter had her 2nd meet level 4 she did really well improved her AA score to 34.3 from 33.55. I was in shock when she got her 1st 9 ever on the beam and for some freaky reason I decided to try video tape her beam rountine the video did not come out great but I will try to figure out how to post it . All her other scores were in the 8's much better than last year. I think the best part of it was her other team mates all did well and placed around the same as her so everybody was happy. Now we get a break from the meets until the end of January so I can chill out and relax, getting ready for the meets, traveling to them and watching them is pure exhaustion.:D

WOOHOOO! Congrats! I love the breaking into a "9" finally feeling too. Last year my DD only got 9's vaulting. This year she has only yet to get a 9 on beam...UGH! It's great when the whole team does well too...really a confidence booster! I'm getting exhausted too. We only have our "meet" that we are hosting in Jan, States, and then a fun meet in February then we are DONE!

Very Very cool! Congrats!

I recall Nastia's first 9. I could tell she wanted jump off the matt and dance when her score was revealed. That's one of those "i'll never forget" moments. At least for me.

Yay for your daughter! She did great and that first 9 on beam is awesome! Hopefully lots more coming in January.

Congrats to her:)! First 9 on anything is a great moment! I am with you, meets are exhausting - - when I finally un-tense my muscles and realize I don't have to hold my breath, I about keel over:D! Tell her - GREAT JOB!!

Very Very cool! Congrats!

I recall Nastia's first 9. I could tell she wanted jump off the matt and dance when her score was revealed. That's one of those "i'll never forget" moments. At least for me.

Mine did:eek:! It was hilarious - she is well known for her dancing:rolleyes:! I better be careful, if there is anyone here from my gym, they'll surely know who I am now!:D Oh well, if gymnastics doesn't work out, dancing could be her fall back!

Congrats to her:)! First 9 on anything is a great moment! I am with you, meets are exhausting - - when I finally un-tense my muscles and realize I don't have to hold my breath, I about keel over:D! Tell her - GREAT JOB!!

I know what you mean! I get so nervous too, and everytime I try to take photos or video they are never very good because my hands shake too much!

Great job on Panda girl's 2nd meet and a 9 on beam!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back