2nd Xcel Silver Meet!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I just got home a couple of hours ago from my 2nd Silver meet this season!!

Overall, I think I had a great meet. The meet was a little less than an hour and a half behind, so, when we got there 30 minutes before Open Stretch was supposed to start, We had to wait quite a while.

Warm ups went really well. I was doing well, and I was excited to compete.

I started on floor. I was excited, since Floor is my favorite event to compete. I was nervous, since the judges were tough today. I got an 8.150. I got the same score as my last meet.

Vault was next. I was 3rd, which I was glad about, since that way, I could get it over with, lol. I got an 8.825, my highest vault ever! I'd gone up almost 5 tenths since my last meet!

On bars, I was up first. We'd changed my routine since the last meet. I was nervous, since I was first. I got a 9.00!! I was really happy, because it was my highest ever!

Beam was last. I was really nervous, since beam is my weakest event. I had a 9.0 start value. I got a 7.2, but, I was up .2 from my last meet :)

Floor: 8.15: 10th place
Vault: 8.825: 6th Place
Bars: 9.0: 8th place
Beam: 7.2: 9th place
All Around: 33.175: 10th Place

sounds like a successful meet to me. Up .2 on beam, a 9.0 on bars is awesome !! and your highest vault score ever. Congratulations!! keep up the hard work little improvements each meet & you will be rockin' by the end of the season.

Last edited:

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back