Parents 9 year old Level 8 Latest meet

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Good for her :) Gymnast sure are tough little girlies! Still early in the season so I'm sure the yurchenko will come soon as her body gains strength back after being sick.

I love her new hairstyle. Great routines as always. Her manners are impeccable and I love how her handshaking becomes contagious as the awards progress. Talent like hers will take her far, manners like that will take her even further.

Bar routine was amazing...DD said "wow". You did a great job putting that video together - I got a "mom...why don't you do videos like these for my meets?!"...haha ;)...

Thanks everyone! I never once told her to shake hands but she has been doing it since level 4! She feels like she is struggling this season after no gymnastics all summer with her neck injury. What she doesn't see is what I know...She is a warrior and has battled to be where she is. She was thrown mightily by the Newtown tragedy and is seeing a counselor to deal with her worry it might happen at her school or at the gym YET she goes out at a meet with her head high and does those routines. She is my heart and I love that she makes me a better mom!

She makes it look so easy! I'll have to show this to my 8 year old (Xcel Bronze). :)

She looks great! You'd never guess that she'd been out of the gym all summer. Congrats to her!

She looks as amazing as ever. :) She will be back in tip top shape in no time, and it is still early in the optionals season, so I hope she regains some confidence once she's back to feeling 100%!

As always, love her manners and poise, and like Bog said, it is awesome how those things are contagious.

She is a truly lovely gymnast. She is a real credit to you and her gym. Hope she feels better soon after her flu.

Wow is all I can say! She is such a lovely gymnast and teammate! You have much reason to be proud! She will be a great role model for other little girls in gymnastics! Congratulations on the season high score!

She did awesome, that awards stand looked like quite the workout,lol. Love the handshake, my dd always says good job to the others by her at awards and I love that about her and praise her for it a lot.

Thank you so much for sharing. I was so impressed by her grace and how she made it looks so easy, but even more impressed by the good sportsmanship and class she showed!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back